Sunday, May 15, 2011

Katie - 3 days shy of 5 months


Smiley Baby!


She's looking so big here

Practicing a little sitting against the couch, a little to the left..

whoa falling over

Sitting Tall

Just Lounging

Hey, what are you doing???

The Model is all tired out.. Time for a nap

Oh My her cheeks, don't you just want to pinch them? Katie continues to be such a happy baby. Her mom my cousin had jury duty last week, so I got to spend some extra time with Katie and her big Sister Sam, Wait til you see those pictures..Cute beyond belief. 

Katie is 5 Months old now, these were taken 3 days before she turned 5 months. I can not beleive it has been 5 months since she was born. She is suck a laid back baby. and I always subject her to bows, but she does'nt seem to mind one bit.

Can't wait to continue to see this little one and her big sister grow thru the years. Stay tuned for a short video and pics of the Sisters soon.

Til Next Time
<3 Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment