Monday, August 23, 2010

I Heart Faces - Beach-Fun



                                          This week at I heart faces the theme is Beach Fun!

I have a couple good pictures for this theme as I just went to the beach about a month ago, For the first time in years. We had a great time. Me my Cousin Patti and her daughter my little cousin Sam, and our friend Carrie.

So much we have decided we should do it again next year. I have been looking over and over the pictures trying to pick just one. I have so many good shots from that day.

 I have decided on this one: We had just gotten to the beach and laid out the blanket, All I said was Smile Sam, and in classic Sam fashion she posed like this for me. I love her Smile, and how you can see all the sand around her and the water in the distance...

Ahh Wish I was back on that beach right now. Head on over to I heart Faces for more Beach Fun!

Til Next Time

Shelly <3

2 comments: