Monday, February 28, 2011

I Heart Faces - “Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes…Anything But A Face!




This week at I Heart Faces the theme is Anything but a face.. That leaves so many pictures to choose from. But It think I will post the one that popped in my head first when I read about this week's theme.

Last Tuesday I babysat for my Little Cousins. Sam is 6 and I have babysat her Tons of times, Katie is 2 Months and I have watched her a couple times also. However this was the first time I was watching them together... Let me tell you 6 year Old's are Quick.. I turned my back to change the baby.. Sam was Coloring a picture... and I hear.. "Look Auntie my toes are Smiling!"

Washable Markers are not that washable..lol.. Thank Goodness her Mom did'nt care. But hey what little Kid does'nt write on themselves in some way or form. Just please Sam don't do it again on my Watch! :o)

For more Non- Human Face Fun! Head on over to I Heart Faces!
<3  Shelly

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! http://scienceesl.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-heart-faces-shoulders-knees-and-toes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Saw you on iheart faces:) http://www.aridell.com/2011/02/perspective.html

    ReplyDelete