Friday, March 25, 2011

Watching Little Boys...

Watching these boys every week fun, the twins loved me from the get go, Eli needed a little convincing. 
 
When I first started coming over he did'nt want me to stay, and this week he said he did'nt want me to go.

The twins are a riot, being 22 months old they are at a very fun age. They are starting to talk, most of it is not english..lol but they do say a couple words clearly. 
Evan is standing and Ethan is sitting

One thing is for sure These boys are gorgeous. All three of them
Evan - Love the look on his face..

Evan

Ethan

Ethan

Evan

Evan

Eli


Eli LOVES Trains and can tell you every single Thomas the tank engine character train and what they do. He is 3 almost 4.
Their Parents are loving all the pictures I am taking of them too. Its a joy to see them each week.

Til Next Time
 
Shelly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment