Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday..

Tuesday is here and everything is the same..

Except tonight is American Idol!! Yea!! I love American idol! I would have to say that it is one of my favorite shows on T.V.!

Besides yet another night of TV that is all that is going on right now in my life. I know exciting right!

I am also going to attempt a new recipe for Macaroni and Cheese from my "Diners,Drive In's and Dives" Cookbook I got for Christmas. We shall see how it turns out as my first attempt at a 30 minute meals one went way way wrong.. Note to anyone cooking with chicken stock do not accidentally put in 3 times as much as needed.. Trust me it will not turn out well! Second try was much better but still not the best.. This one calls for no Chicken Stock so maybe I can get it right the first time!

Will Blog about it tommrow and as soon as I figure out the ropes here I will start posting pictures, for well no one right now as no one is following this.. But maybe someday my blog will be noticed by someone, somewhere and I can make a new friend out of blogging.. I hear alot of people contact through blogging and while I have no kids yet or really let's be honest a real life I would still like to blog about my daily life for a record for myself if no one else. This will be my outlet to my feelings as I tend to hold everything in avoding as much conficlt with as which with my family is frankly hard to do at times..

Well until tommrow

Shelly <3


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Shelly! I'd encourage you to post pictures. The funny thing about blogging is that you could spend forever formulating a GREAT blog post no one comments on, and then you slap one together some other day and everyone has something to say about it. :] You just don't know what people will respond to, eh?

    I like avoiding conflict with my family, too. But family can make such good fodder for posts. :]!

    ReplyDelete