Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trip to PA (Part 1)

I had a wonderful time in PA this past weekend. I have a lot of pictures and met and instantly fell in love with the cutest little girl. I have more to share about the trip but here are some pictures for now..

Meet Little Lexi: She just Turned 4 in august






Lexi and her Mommy


Lexi and my Mom


Me and Lexi bonded immediatly.. she gives the biggest hugs a tiny 4yr old can give




We went is a Wind Tunnel at their local mall, supposed to blow winds as hard as a hurricane..



and we also went to Knobles Theme Park (more on that later) But I took her on her very first Roller Coaster Ride, and she LOVED it.. Laughing all the way, I have a couple videos I'm going to post later, because she is just too cute to explain properly.



That's all I have time for today. But watch out in the next couple days for some Videos of my Lexi girl..

Shelly <3

1 comment:

  1. Didn't that wind tunnel hurt your ears?? Looking forward to more pics of the park! :]

    ReplyDelete