Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Weekend Fun with The Deavors November Edtion

So our Friends the Deavors came up from PA this past weekend. It was great to see them again! We took Lexi to Chuck-E-Chesse on Saturday and she has a ball! I have to admit we all did!


















Then on Sunday we took her to the mall to ride the Horsies also known as a Carousel. They also have a Climbing area for kids where they can climb and play on HUGE cars and truck, that are made out of rubberish stuff. Who knew something Free can make her so Happy. She is also learning to do her letters and she was so proud when she finally got S right.

















I love that little Girl SO MUCH! We have such a good time when they are in town. Can't wait to see them again soon!

Shelly <3

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a follower now.

    I'm having technical difficulties so you might want to go to my old blog address at
    www.justbecausemypickletalks.blogspot.com for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new address is working now. www.mypickletalksautism.com

    ReplyDelete