Friday, April 23, 2010

Random Picture Post


I am going to the Buffalo Zoo tomorrow. So I had to clear out my camera to make room for all the pictures I plan to take of the animals. Expect some in the next couple days!
So I found some pictures that I took recently

The View from my Top Porch:





  
                                               

                                                      

Me and Cloud (Please excuse my messy hair!)


                                                Some Pictures of the Cat's Cuddling..


                                                 Gumba, a Tad bit too close to the flash..


 
Cloud.. Apparently not wanting to be bothered.. lol

Shelly <3

















                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment