Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Heart Faces - My Summer in photos






This week at I heart faces, is a week off, which means that you can post more then one picture for this entry, and its just for fun no judging. So this summer was a little different for me. I became Unemployed for the first time in 10 yrs, the Friday of July 4th.

Before I got "Laid-off" One very good thing happened this summer, well besides me turning 30, we will just forget about that. I finally after almost 10 yrs together got engaged!! Yea!!!



We had our annual summer picnic the Saturday after I got "laid-off".

My 3 little Cousins
                                               

 We have it at Carrie's club. She is an archer. Last year she taught us all how to shoot arrows. This year we got taught how to shoot a rifle.. Kinda.. Here I am trying..
I didn't do too bad for my first time


Then Damien's Cousin Got Married. It was a beautiful day outside and that's a good thing as they got married in a park!
Mr and Mrs. Battle

I also went to the beach for the first time in years!
Lovely HOT sand.. we had to walk thru of sand dune to get to the beach

We had a Cookie snack on the beach
                                                     I saw Samantha's 2nd dance recital!

She would be the one on the far left
check out the moves this kid has? lol..

Saw Fireworks and actually got some good pictures..
Fireworks!

                                       A couple weeks ago my cousin also got married
The Bride and her Dad walking down the isle
Feeding Cake to each other
Mr and Mrs Homway
Basically been spending time with my best friends and family.. don't know what I would do without these guys!
From Left to Right: Bottom: Me and Becky behind me is Carrie then Stephanie and last but no least Patti.

Summer has been good all things considering. I am so ready to go back to work though, I hope I find something soon. In the meanwhile I will take the fun times when they come.. and be there for my girls as they are there for me!

                      Head on over to I heart faces for more Summer in Review fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment