Saturday, September 25, 2010

Makes me wonder...

Lately I have been getting alot of compliments on my photography. I don't  charge anyone as I just do it for fun and i'm not that good. But alot of people have suggested maybe I should. 

I would need a better camera, but I take some pretty good one's with the one I have now..

Our Friend just got married and was gushing over the pictures I took, also my cousin got married and told me my pictures are better then the paid photographer. 

Here are a couple of the most recent photos.. My Fiance just had a show last night. they do Hip Hop with a 3 man band behind them. Here is their bassist and Guitar player..

Their Drummer
My Guy
Our Friends from PA came to visit here is beautiful Lexi

Our Friends Zoe and Jesse got Married

and my cousin melissa got married

What do you all think of the quality of these photos, you can be honest. None of these are edited in any way. So I am sure they can be better. 

Really makes me think if I should try to get a better camera and make a career out of this picture taking thing. I really think I would enjoy it!

Til Next Time

Shelly <3


1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking you should go for your dream. Really go for it!! Charge a modest fee, get your feet wet and see if this is for you. After you get more training and a better camera, you can raise your rates and go public.

    I'm guessing you haven't found another job yet and ya might as well!! Hope it works! :)

    ReplyDelete