Tuesday, August 23, 2011

17 weeks 3 days

Just had my next Doctors appointment. Everything went very good. No new pictures this time, but the heartbeat is nice and strong at 156- found right away..

On September 7th .. Aprox 2 weeks we finally go for our sonogram to find out if it is a boy or Girl.. 

My mom is saying Boy, Damiens Mom is saying Girl..Well one of them are right..lol 

I don't care either way as long as it is healthy and so far so good.

I would love a little girl to dress up and do their hair, but would not be disappointed with a little boy either. I just want to know either way so we can pick our name and go register for our shower in November..

I will be sure to let you all know what the baby is Boy or Girl.. and post the pictures we get!

Til Next Time

Shelly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment