Tuesday, June 9, 2009

1st Dance Recital..

Samantha's First Dance Recital
6-5-09


Everyone needs a little direction now and again.. (she is on the far left at the end)

Now what?
I'm a Ballerina

Watch me I can show you how it's done!

Hi Mom!!

Notice she is doing her own thing..


March 2,3,4..

Silly Sam Faces

Look Over there...

No wait over here...


A little blury but check out those moves!

Not sure if she was doing the right moves but she was moving all right, and had a great time!

Pint Size Ballerina's - stage right.. (though they do have tap shoes on..)


First Flowers for a performance..

And let me tell you that girl had not 1 tiny bit of stage fright! I'm so glad I got to see her first recital , she was so excited to see us at the end.. and also let me tell you this thing was long! There were 33 acts before intermission , sam was #12 , then 20 min intermission and another 18 acts plus the finale, this thing ended at 10:15 at night, I wonder how many of the little one's were snoozing in the back...

Shelly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment