Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I heart Faces - Wedding Bells Entry




One of Two Themes on I heart Faces this week is - Wedding Bells.. I was just going to post a picture of my Cousin Stephanie and Her Husband from her wedding a couple years ago, however I then reread the rules and it said the picture can be of a child as long as it is in a wedding theme.. This is another Samantha Picture, this time she is only 2 and was the flower girl in Stephanie's wedding.. She dominated the Dance floor until Grandma took her away to bed.. Here she took a time out from dancing to give me a great BIG cheese Grin..

Isn't she the cutest Flower Girl ever?

What I really wish I had a picture of is her walking down the isle at the church, she did so with her hand over her face looking down the whole time, maybe peeking once or twice to see if everyone was still watching her.. It was the cutest thing ever, Too bad my camera was not handy at that time..

Head on over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ for more Wedding Bell Photos!

Shelly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment