Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friends

I love birthday's even if it is not my own.. Yesterday was my Friend Jess's 26th Birthday..


So I got her a cake

Here she is cutting it up:

I think she enjoyed it:

Me and Jess:

We got to go to lunch, which means we got to leave work for an hour and actually eat:
Jess,Me and a Coworker and Friend Reed

Me and Julie at work chipped in for a present:
Julie was taking the picture so she's not in it, But we got her Rice Wine and A Saki Set..
Julie so picked it out but I chipped in for half! I also tried Sushi for the first time, Defiantly not as bad as I thought it would be!

Overall it was a great day!

Happy Birthday Jess and many more!!

Shelly <3

1 comment:

  1. Not AS bad as you thought it would be???

    LOL makes me wanna run out and try some sushi now... just kidding...

    Happy birthday, Jess!

    ReplyDelete