Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving to All out there is Bloggyland. I am looking forward to making thanksgiving dinner this year..well kind of. It's just going to be me and Damien this year and I bought a 15lb turkey.. we will be eating turkey for breakfast lunch and dinner for the next 3 weeks. lol.. Well maybe not breakfast..

This should be a good year. We don't have to rush to anyone's house. Also since the weather has been fairly nice in NY where I live and PA where our friends The Deavors live they are making 1 more trip up to buffalo before the snow really decides to start flying. So from Friday to Sunday they are coming back up. I am so happy to see them again. I can't wait for that Lexi Hug, I really do adore that little girl. So that means lots of new pictures for next week of my Lexi Girl and her smiling Face! I am also going to document my turkey making adventures ... We shall see if everything turns out Edible. I am not the best cook in the world but I am getting better.

So In honor of Thanksgiving I think I will list some things to be thankful in my life. I know life gets the best of everyone sometimes.. and things seem horrible but really I don't have it that bad. So Here we go..

1. That I have a Roof over my head with a Rent I can afford and my parents in the apartment below, Even though sometimes its a pain to live so close to your parents at other times its a blessing.

2. That I have a Boyfriend that loves me and I love him, I hope 2010 will bring us to engagement or marriage and starting the family of our own I so desperately want..

3. That my family is healthy and really has no real medical issues

4. For my Job! I know a lot of people are struggling with unemployment and not having enough to provide for their family. I may be broke most of the time but at least I have a job with a steady income..

5. My Camera, I love my Camera and I don't know what I would do without it.

6. All my new Friends I made in Bloggyland. Really who knew that writing things down on a website you would meet people from all over the world.

I esp. Want to say thank you to: Mrs. C . She was my first follower and always has an encouraging word to say or constructive things to say. Never a Bad thing has she ever left on my blog. So thank you Mrs C. and know I have learned some things from your blog as well :)

There is so much more to be thankful for. But being Alive, Healthy and Happy is the most Important things in life!

So to everyone out there Have a Safe and Happy Holiday with all your Family!

Shelly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment