Saturday, September 17, 2011

R.I.P. Vision



Last night Vision did not make it through the night.. he went downhill quick yesterday, seeming to be in pain when we petted his side, and would cry out, that was very unlike him, and when we woke up this morning he was gone.. We are very sad but at least he is in no more pain.

We decided to go ahead and pay to have his remains cremated and get them back in a cedar box, we couldn't just throw him out and my mom has a dog so we were worried about burying him. He was family, our first cat and will forever be loved and missed..

He was one of a kind and can never be replaced.. but he will forever hold a place in our hearts..

RIP my Vision, I hope you know how much you were loved.. I am sure you did as you showed your love to us everyday..

I love you my Floppy, Belly Rubbing Loving Guy.. 

Love you Forever 
Shelly

1 comment: