Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stuff

I'm still here..  well we survived our first week of no work. we will see how this week pans out.

last week pretty much did nothing, we both just kinda took that week off to recoup. Now we can start looking for work. hope it does'nt take too long.

so anything new?? I may still be able to see the Idol Live concert; My mom has a friend in Kentucky and she still wants to see the show, so we may go to Kentucky to see my mom's friend and go to the concert down there. But the catch is its in 2 weeks.

my mom said she will pay for the tickets and the plane tickets, its kinda far for the 2 of us to drive alone. We will just stay with my mom's friend so no hotel cost's. Just gotta run it by Damien and I am all set. we consult each other on these type of things.

I feel a little bad leaving him here while I go, as he is bored also.  But I don't think he will mind as it will only 3 or 4 days.

that is about it right now..

till next time

Shelly <3

2 comments:

  1. ((hugs)) and I hope you find something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly you're a bright girl you will find something and just remember the world is "your" oyster!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete