Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Unemployed day 2

So this is my second day officially unemployed and i really have no idea what to do with myself.

Getting unemployment is not easy, its supposed to be but I don't know if I did it correctly and now have to call to double check.

I hate this not knowing what I am getting week to week. I really need to know so I can make sure my bills are paid. I guess my day today will be spent picking up the house and going food shopping.

but I have no idea what next week will bring us. This really stinks. I wish we had a bunch of money saved up so we did'nt have to worry for a month or two. But we don't. We were always the week to week family. And now week to week is not good. when you have no idea what each given week will bring you.

and let me tell you there is absolutely nothing on tv during the day. I am so bored and this is only my 2nd day being home with nothing to do.

This was a pretty boring post I know. Hopefully I will have better things to say later. Sorry All!

Shelly

Edit to Add.. Just found out the American Idol live tour that I go to every year has just been canceled for the location that I have tickets too.. OK world Enough, I do not think I can take any more disappointment in my life at this time..

No comments:

Post a Comment