Monday, December 13, 2010

The Letter...

Well it came today.. Fidelis on the cover of the envelope.. The place where I interviewed 2 weeks ago..
and it says...with my thoughts in green...
Dear Shelly,
We would like to Thank you for your interest in the position. Although (now you know it's going downhill from here) we were impressed with your experience
and credentials, we are pursuing a candidate who was a closer match to our needs at this time.

We wish you great success on your future endeavors.

So there you have it, you just aren't good enough for what we need. It's not a huge shock as I figured it did'nt get it when I did'nt get a call back right away.

It's really not the end of the world I am sure something else will come up, I would lie if I said i'm a not a little disappointed. In myself mostly, wonder what it was I could have done a little better to make myself stick out more.. What I can do differently on the next interview.. which I am guessing probably won't be until after the holidays, who wants to hire someone the week before Christmas?  Oh well at least I have one interview under my belt.. I guess On to the next!

Shelly <3

3 comments:

  1. sorry this didn't work out like you wished. that stinks!

    thanks for commenting on my harry potter pix. go honeymoon there! he will love it. actually this is part of Islands of Adventure which is a roller coaster park, among other things. if he's into comics - he'll love it as well. spiderman and a bunch of others, (and harry potter is there). i don't do that stuff cause it makes me sick. watch my blog over the next few days, i'll be posting more pix. tonight i'll post shots from seussland, then other stuff probably tomorrow. tickets were roughly $80 apiece, $14.00 to park, but it's open from 8 AM - 9 or 10 PM, so you can get a full day. and it's loads of fun. orlando, florida. hope this helps :) alice (kenoly2000@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alice! That totally helped, I already suggested it to him and he likes the idea too. I think that is just where we will go! He loves Comics also, so that is perfect..

    Won't be until next year but it will be alot of fun. I will be sure to check out your other pictures as well! Thanks again for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something good will come.
    I just know it.
    Something that was meant just for Shelly.

    ReplyDelete