Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Heart Faces Entry





I was looking at the I heart faces contest entrys for this week, And I know I have a couple with no flash used, as the theme this week is "No Flash" . Please know I am a total beginner and have no clue how to get the "Button" for I heart faces on the side of my blog..Also i'm a day late so I'm not technically entered to win, but just having a fun all the same.

But here is my entry .. This is jason waiting on the sideline for his soccer game to begin. I was watching the boys (being him and his 2 brothers) while their parents had something going on and took the boys to their soccer game. Jason is a great kid! As his brother's are also. For more "No Flash" Pictures head on over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2008/01/week-11-kids.html

No comments:

Post a Comment