Monday, March 2, 2009

New Year . New Look

So Friday I decided on a change of look.. Actually Damien had a dream about me with darker hair and asked if I would ever do it.. So I said sure why not, It's only hair color right?! You can always change it .. So here it is..

Before: 2/26/09













After: 2/27/09













Yes very different. I like it though.. and So does Damien and everyone else who has saw it. That is except my mom and step-dad.. Me and my mom are going to see David Cook next week and she told me to wear a bag over my hair when we go..Now i'm sure she was kidding but still hurt my feelings a little. Everyone else has nothing but good things to say about it. There are nicer ways to say you don't like something. Or she could have said it will take some time to get used to .. But whatever. I like it and that's all that matters!

Shelly <3

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! The way you have it done up in the second pic is also more fashionable.

    ReplyDelete