Friday, October 16, 2009
My First Ever Blog Award
My Good Friend Mrs. C. over at Homeschool and Etc. gave me this Gorgeous Blogger Award. I very big thank you to Mrs. C for passing this along to me! Who knew when I started this blog,I would make such good friends from all over the world.
So the Rules are simple you are supposed to say 5 things that people wouldn't know about you then pass it on to 6 people. So here goes:
1. I Love to Read, I am mainly into Jodi Picoult at the moment, but I can read a huge book in a week or less if I'm really interested in the story.
2. I love music, When I was younger I was a HUGE fan of the backstreet boys and saw 7 concerts in 1 year.
3. I have had major issues in my family life from the age of 6 to about 18,mainly having to do with a Ex-Stepfather, But complicated things in life only make you stronger in the long run.
4. I am a hard loyal worker. I have never gotten fired from a job and always left on my own accord.
5. I am very shy actually. I can write so much more open then I can talk. I am getting better and more outgoing, But it takes me time to warm up to people.
There you go. 5 things you probable never knew about me~ I would pass this right back to Mrs C. as she is one of my favorite Bloggers but I don't think thats aloud so here are 6 others..
(now I am going to try to actually put the link on here so if I do it wrong sorry in advance!)
1. Renee @ http://www.myspecialks.com/
2. Pam @ http://theflockofbirds.blogspot.com/
3. Nikki @ http://bullockpartyof5.blogspot.com/
4. Melanie @ http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com/
5. Tiff @ http://www.mythreeringcircus.com/
6. Ashleys Mom over @ http://pipecleanerdreams.blogspot.com/
OK Let's hope I linked those right!
Thanks again Mrs. C!
**Edit: I have no idea how to get the links to actually work,so I will just post the URL's! I will figure out the link thing..Arrr..**