Thursday, October 1, 2009

You Capture - Fall

Photobucket

Well It's The Fall Theme at You Capture this week. We really have had some nice weather not counting this week so really no leave changing or anything like that to really represent Fall. So being that I live in Buffalo Fall Means the start of Hockey season, So here are a few from our backyard Bash Party at work last week. We had 3 Buffalo Sabres come and sign autographs and hang out at the party.

Here Derek Roy Signs a jersey:


More Signing Fun:


Here Thomas Vanek is signing a Hat for a young fan:


Here Patrick Kaleta is signing for more little Fans:


Roy and Kaleta:


They even got in on our Festivity's playing a trivia game:


And Lastly Here is Derek Roy, Me and Patrick Kaleta, I did not take this one but my Boyfriend did.


All in All the Guys were very nice and did not act like High paid Sports Stars, they were very down to earth and really nice guys.

In Closing all I can say is Welcome Fall and GO SABRES!!

Head on over to http://www.ishouldbefoldinglaundry.com/ for more Fall Themed Photos!

Shelly <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! Great captures. I am a fellow buffalonian. GO SABRES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I live in the DC area and stumbled on a Caps practice while visiting the rink one morning. I'm not a hockey fan, but it was a lot of fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete