Wednesday, January 6, 2010

365 Project (Day 1)

I see a couple of the people I regularly follow doing something called the 365 Project. Basically you just take a picture a day and upload it. Nothing fancy unless of course you want to. So I think I will hop on board too. It will help me with my photography Skills! Since I am not quite starting at the beginning of the year I will post the first one from New Years eve and start fresh tomorrow with a brand new pic.. This should get interesting.. and also may get me to blog twice as much, once for the 365 project and a normal post. It will be really cool to look back at the end of the year and see what I came up with everyday. I'm actually excited about this, if anybody else is going to hop on board let me know I would love to follow your daily photos too!


Our Friend Joe, Always the life of the party: lol


Look back Tomorrow for a new picture!
Shelly<3

No comments:

Post a Comment