Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Take me back Tueday

This is what I love about blogging.. I make a blog friend and sometimes they participate in cool photo memes or other fun memes and I'm not ashamed to say I totally jump on the band wagon and follow right along.. That happened with I Heart Faces .. and You Capture .. now I am going to follow Whimsical Creations and hop on the "Take me back Tuesday" band wagon that A Giveaway Addicted Mommy started.


So without Further Ado here I am Circa 1984 I would be 4yrs old. This date say's June '84 so I am guessing this might be on my 4th birthday.


This should be fun, Looking forward on heading over to "Take me Back Tuesday" Each week!

Shelly <3

2 comments:

  1. I always wanted some kind of bike with a basket attached to the handlebars! I also believe those are saddle shoes you are wearing - so cute!!

    Great to have you participating! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why Yes those are Saddle Shoes.. It's pretty much all I wore when I was younger..

    I also think that is a Stawberry Shortcake TriCycle.. lol..

    and My doll in the backround has some intereting clothes on.. does'nt she? :)

    ReplyDelete