Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dear So and So...

Dear So and So couldn't have come soon enough..

.Dear So and So...



Dear Customers,
Please come and shop at this god awful store and buy something, anything. Please. I promise we have some great Sabres and Bills Stuff.
Bored out of my mind,
Shelly

Dear Gumba,
I have asked you before but I will try again, Toilet paper is for us Humans. Not for you to make confetti with.
Tired of buying toilet paper,
Your human Mommy

Dear "Old" Co-Workers,
I thought we were friends, but as soon as I was moved to the retail store. No one calls me anym ore.
Thanks for nothing,
Shelly

Dear "Real" Friends,
Can't wait for Girls Night tomorrow. Just a warning I am going to kick your butts at Lazertron!
Have a lot of frustration to take out.
Shelly

Dear Mother Nature,
Thank you for making the weather so nice lately. It's so nice not to have to bundle up to go outside.
Loving the Sunshine,
Shelly

Whew, that felt good. Head on over to 3 Bedroom Bungalow to join in on the fun.

Shelly <3

1 comment:

  1. LOL You're so weird! But in a good way. I see you luv "people of Wal-Mart." :)

    ReplyDelete