Monday, March 8, 2010

I Heart Faces - Jump for Joy

So This week at I heart Faces the Theme is "Jump For Joy"



Over the Summer when I first got my Camera, I was playing around with the settings. I am sure some of you who have read my blog for a bit may have seen this picture, or similar ones.

Anyway.. I was playing with the continuous shot setting, and since it was a hot summer day and we were going to go swimming anyway. I decided to try it out on the boys I babysit, who are always eager subjects.



What is more Joyful then Jumping in the pool with your older brother on a Hot Summer Day!
(On a Side Note: Please hurry summer and come back soon..)

Head on over to I Heart Faces for more Jumping for Joy!

Shelly <3

4 comments:

  1. Oh, fun! This makes me want summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all the summer/water pictures!!! mine included... can't wait for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like something i'd like to be doing myself :) great capture!

    ReplyDelete