Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Heart Faces - Hilarious Outtakes

This week is a non judging week over at I Heart Faces of your Hilarious Outtakes!



I love taking pictures of my little cousin Samantha. I don't have any kids of my own yet, so when I am around her, I snap as many as possible.

She was playing with some pink bubble wrap one day and she decided to throw up the bubble wrap up in the air when I told her to Smile. This Bubble wrap was no one near her face when I went to take the picture..
Which actually turned out to be a cool picture.

*Had to add one more in here* This is Sam's 3rd Birthday Party.. Here I accidently caught her tasting the frosting with an *ahem* certain finger...


I also love taking pictures of the 3 boys I watch and they love to pose. But the best moments are when I try to get them to do one thing and they end up doing something completely different and totally boy like
Brotherly love at it's finest!

Head on over to I Heart Faces for more Hilarious Outtake Fun!

Shelly <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment