Monday, March 29, 2010

I Hear Faces - Dramatic Black and White




This week at I heart faces the Theme is : Dramatic Black and White
Ever since I got my camera last June I have discovered how much I enjoy taking pictures in black and white. I Just love the way it changes the dynamic and look of a picture..

well anyway, here
is my entry for this week:

There is a couple reasons why I love this picture. One of them being that he really was not even looking at me or even knew I was taking this picture. My Boyfriend and Johnny are in a band. 

They had a show and their shows are always late. Here Johnny was just waiting out his time to go home, listening to the other act. I was upstairs on the balcony right above him. I even kinda like that you can see the balcony rail in the photo.

Head on over to I Heart Faces for more Dramtic Black and White Photos.

Shelly <3

2 comments:

  1. The rail makes a good lead for your eye to follow up to the subject.

    ReplyDelete