Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I have been given some Bloggy Awards!

Thanks to my good friend Mrs. C over at Homeschool & Etc. for passing these 2 great blogging awards to me!

The first one is : Lemonade Stand award she passed this on to me for having a great attitude.


which is very nice of her, I try to have a good attitude as much as possible. Everyone has that bad day, its how you take it that matters.

The next is :
How cool is that?! Really its the little things in life that make me happy.

Now with the Lemonade stand you are supposed to Nominate 10 and with the Beautiful Blogger you are supposed to nominate 15.. I don't think I know 25 bloggers, so I am going to copy Mrs. C and just nominate 10.

But First I have to tell you 7 things about myself, to be able to accept these gracious awards.

So here goes..

1. I love the color purple

2. I love animals, I currently have 3 cats, but my mom always jokes that I would have brought a skunk if she let me.

3. I love to read, currently I love jodi Picoult books, but I have also read I ton of others. and pretty much is always open for a new author..

4. I love American Idol. I have seen every season but one, I have been to 3 American Idol Live Concerts.

5. I'm a pushover, Yea it's true I don't have much of a backbone when intimidated, but I'm working on it.

6. I cry before I yell when I am angry

7. I Love photography, though I really do not know how to edit my photos in any programs. I love to capture that moment in time, and if you are with me and I have my camera, no matter how hard you try I will snap your picture eventually.

Now on to the the 10 people I would like to give this to, And these 10 people please pass this on to another 10 or 25 or whatever..

1.Renee @ My Special K's
2.Fellow Buffalo Blogger Melanie @ Whimsical Creations
3. Ellen @ To The Max
4.Lisa @ My Version of Life
5.Niki @ Life as we know it
6.Corrie @ Just Because my Pickle talks doesn't make me an idiot
7.Ashley's Mom @ Pipecleaner Dreams
8. I should be folding laundry
9.McMamma
10.Tiff @ Three Ring Circus

I really love to read each and every one of the blogs above.. some are funny some are inspiring some are just really good writers and amazing photographers. Either way it's a reason to check each and every one of them out! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Thanks again to Mrs. C !

Shelly <3

8 comments:

  1. Shelly you are just way too sweet!
    Thank-you very much.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, it is lovely to get a little bit of recognition from fellow bloggers. Enjoy decorating your sidebar:) Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, thank you! I love Jodi Picoult books also! Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley's Mom - No problem! You are one of the most inspiring blogger's that I read and your family is amazing!

    Lisa - Your welcome as well, and I love to read your blog,and check out your stories of your amazing family as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks so much!! I will get these up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to you, shelly...and THANK YOU SO MUCH for thinking of me!! thank you...thank you...thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete