Friday, February 26, 2010

Dear So and So...

I've said it before I love blogging because you just happen upon fun daily things.. I am going to hop on another bandwagon, one that I saw on this blog and it just seems like fun.


Dear So and So...

It started over here at 3 bedroom Bungalow . and basically just a open note to whoever!

Dear Gumba (my youngest cat),
Please, Please stop getting into the toilet paper and turning it into confetti while I am at work. I know you think it's fun, but I'm' tired of cleaning it up!
Thanks Buddy
Your Human Mommy

Dear Fridays,
Next time please don't forget to make my food when I call an order in. Some people really do only have a little bit of time for lunch.
But thanks for the free meal!
Shelly

Dear Pizza Delivery Place,
I just placed another order with you, please get it right this time. I don't care if I know you or not. I will stop ordering from you place. Even though when you actually get it right, the food is awesome.
Please and thank you!
Shelly

Head over over to 3 bedroom Bungalow , to join in on the fun!

Shelly <3

1 comment:

  1. I love blogs because of the perspective you get into other people's lives. And yeah...these fun little memes are pretty cool too. Hee hee!

    I've got a 1-year-old who likes to shred toilet paper. So much fun to clean up!

    ReplyDelete