Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Heart Faces - We Heart Kisses

Since Sunday is Valentines Day this week the theme at I heart Faces is “We Heart Kisses”



I somehow lost all of the pictures to a wedding I went to in October, Good thing I gave the newlyweds a copy of all the pictures and I see our friend pretty much 4 times a week, I will just ask him to bring the cd back so I can copy back to my computer, Have no idea how that happened. But anyway back to I heart Faces..

Here is my Entry :


There is something precious about a child leaning in for a kiss.

My entry will be #611 this week. That is a lot of people for this theme and this picture is not even close to some of their awesomeness. Esp. Tiff's from Three Ring Circus Check out her picture of her Youngest Twins. It quite frankly is amazing and timeless.

Head on over to I Heart Faces for more Kissy Pictures!

Shelly <3

1 comment: