Monday, February 22, 2010

Project 365 (Day 7 & 8)

Look at me already behind after a day..


Day 7: I'm a reader always have,always will be. So here is just some of my book collection. I like certain authors and when I find one I like, I like to get everyone they have or at least the most I can.

In the last 2 years I have really gotten to like Jodi Picoult books. She is just a great story teller and really gets you involved in the story. I have read 6 or 7 and have plenty on this shelf I have not even touched yet. now I normally do not buy all these. I will buy one or two, but I ask for them for specials occasions. Like birthdays or Christmas.


Day 8: Damien on the other hand is NOT a reader. Unless that reading has anything to do with the Marvel Universe. He Loves marvel, He is a big Hulk and Wolverinefan. Those are his favorites. So the Marvel Universe does have a place in our house. Just some of his Graphic Novels, and other special books:

and a framed poster I got for him a couple Christmas's ago


Shelly <3

No comments:

Post a Comment