Saturday, February 20, 2010

Project 365 (Day 6)

Since I got so behind I will just pick up from here and go on.. So even though this is technically supposed to be a much higher number I am going to continue with Day #6

So I went around my house today looking for interesting things to photgraph..

One of the best things we purchased 2 years ago was a fireplace.


We had a gas fireplace hookup since we moved in. but it was not turned on and it did not have working logs. Our apartment is also old so its very drafty in the winter and we would freeze even with the heat on, and the gas bills were crazy because we turned up the heat. We bought a new gas log set for the fireplace and a new grate to make sure the cats would not get hurt. Best thing we could have ever purchased. Keeps the living room toasty and the gas bills are lower because we can keep the heat down. I love it..

I will try to keep on top of this better project 365, no more slacking.

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment