Friday, February 19, 2010

Memories of Middle School..

I don't have many things from my childhood. We moved around a lot and things tend to get lost in multiple moves. But I do have a couple things. One being a Corduroy Blue and Gold School jacket with my name on the front from when I was in 8th grade.

That was the big thing that year, when you got in the 8th grade you could order this jacket.
and I begged for one, and got one. I decided to break it out and take some pictures of it. Now this thing is from 1994 I believe..


The Front


The Back

Can't forget the school mascot on 1 sleeve in patch form of course


This thing looked like it would still fit, so I tried it on, and it still fit! A tad bit snug but I can button it up no problem.see It even had my name on it. You have to admit it's one cool jacket! At least I thought so back then..lol..

Yeah , I am going to be 30 in June and I still fit in my 8th grade corduroy school jacket.. ..

Shelly <3

3 comments:

  1. I am really impressed that it fits you. We moved around lots too when I was growing up and learned not to keep items, its good that you kept this, I am sure it has a lot of happy memories for you:) Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I think it is pretty cool, actually. I moved around a lot as a kid, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....you look beautiful in your jacket!

    ReplyDelete